Outlook send/receive gives 0x800CCC0F Cannot synchronize subscribed folders error
Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for [email_address]. Error: This IMAP command cannot be sent to the server before the connection was terminated.'
To fix this issue, force Outlook to only obtain headers when synchronizing mailboxes by completing the following steps in Outlook 2010 or newer:
1. Click the Send/Receive tab
2. Click the Send/Receive Groups dropdown list
3. Select Define Send/Receive Groups...
4. Click Edit on the right hand side
5. Make sure "Download headers for subscribed folders" is selected
- 69 Users Found This Useful
What mail server settings should I be using? (Views: 23632)
Keeping your Sent folder in sync across devices (Views: 239741)