Method 1: Use the WordPress "Forgot Password" link
This method may be the simplest, assuming you have access to the email address you used for the account. Complete the following steps and you should be all set to login once again:
- Head to http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin (or whatever your admin URL is)
- Click the small "Lost your Password?" link below the login box
- Provide the email address you used for the account and press Get New Password
- Check your email for the new password, then proceed to login as normal
Method 2: Use our 1-click web apps utility
If method 1 doesn't work for you, you can also reset the admin password using our 1-click Web Apps utility. (Note that this method ONLY works for the admin password, not any other users). Here's how:
- Log in to Plesk
- Select 1-Click Web Apps (probably on the upper right)
- Using the list of application installs, locate the WordPress install for which you wish to reset the password and click "View/Edit Details"
- On the far right, click on the "edit these values & files" button
- Scroll down until you see "Administrator Password" and provide your new password. (Note that this is NOT the same as Database Password)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Save All"
You should now be able to login with your new admin password at your usual WordPress administration URL.